Learning How to Play The Guitar


I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar but I never had the chance to learn before so I searched for some lessons for beginners. As I am not a child anymore, I thought that it was probably too late for me to learn to play my favourite guitar songs.

Until a friend of mine told me about Jamorama and explained to me that this was a method through which I could learn to play guitar in an easy and exciting way, even if I was total a beginner. He told me that if I wanted to learn guitar with Jamorama, I would have a wide variety of funny activities such as games and recorded song files that would allow me to learn in a fast and effective way.

If you want to play guitar at home for your own pleasure or to be in a band but you are not good enough at it or if you want start to learn to play the guitar like the great Mark Knopfler (let’s call it a dream!). You will start with a method that will allow you to learn guitar skipping the ineffective methods that take too long and are too boring. So I found this Kit and I knew right away that I could increase my knowledge and skills. I searched and Jamorama provided the solution: the Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit which included lessons not only for beginners but also for intermediate and advanced players. I was sure then that I would be able to play guitar as I always dreamed of.

I was persuaded by my friend and now I am a big fan of this method of learning to play the guitar. I can assure you that Jamorama is a complete learning system which includes 148 video lessons, 1000s of lines of tabulature and step-by-step instructions.

Here you will find a six part beginners mini-course on how learning to play the lead guitar, just to give you a taste of what's covered in The Jamorama Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn Guitar Chords: Tips and Resources for Beginners

Learn to Play The Acoustic Guitar Mini-course #4

Which Guitar to learn on?